The COVID-19 pandemic has brought swift change to the healthcare industry. Aledade has been closely following all the different program changes and stimulus funding that has been happening over the last month.
We recognize there is so much to keep up with, so as part of our commitment to help you during these times, we will be providing daily policy updates so that you can better focus on providing the best level of care possible.
Check back daily to download the latest slide deck with the most up to date content.
1. MSSP IFC Comments
- We support many of the policies in the IFC, including the exclusion of COVID-19 related costs when there is an inpatient stay, allowing telephone visits to count towards attribution, and mitigating losses based on the duration of the PHE
- Aledade partnered with the Duke Margolis Center and Leavitt Partners and published recommendations in Health Affairs
2. Provider Relief Fund
- Only open for Medicaid providers who have not seen any relief dollars to date
- Providers who received more than $150K in relief will not be required to submit quarterly reports. The public data from HHS fulfills this requirement
3. Future of Telehealth
- Bipartisan letter sent from 36 Senators to HHS asking for a written plan and timeline about potential changes to Medicare's telehealth rules