Aledade Accountable Care 16, LLC
4550 Montgomery Ave, Ste 95
Bethesda, MD 2081
- PMA Medical Specialists, LLC
No participants are involved in a joint venture between ACO professionals and hospitals
- Rimmer, Timothy, Voting Member, 1, PMA Medical Specialists, LLC
- Fiorillo, Timothy, Voting Member, 1, PMA Medical Specialists, LLC
- Slater, Karen, Voting Member, 1, PMA Medical Specialists, LLC
- Schwabe, Karl, Voting Member, 1, PMA Medical Specialists, LLC
- Eisner, Joel, Voting Member, 1, PMA Medical Specialists, LLC
- Fleischer, Leroy, Voting Member, 1, PMA Medical Specialists, LLC
- Kovalski, Raymond, Voting Member, 1, PMA Medical Specialists, LLC
- Sickler, John, Voting Member, 1, Medicare Beneficiary Representative, N/A
- Mandel, Jeff, 1, Voting Member and Chair, Aledade, Inc.
- Executive Director: Jeff Mandel, MD
- Medical Directors: Timothy Fiorillo, DO
- Compliance Officer: Ms. Sarah Chasson
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer: Emily Maxson, MD
- Beneficiary Engagement Committee: Dr. Joel Eisner
- Evidence-Based Medicine Committee: Dr. Robert Shusman, Dr. Alan Keiser
- Transitions of Care Committee: Dr. Leroy Flesicher
- Compliance Committee: Dr. Karl Schwabe
- Performance Improvement Committee: Dr. Karl Schwabe
- Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals
First Agreement Period
Performance Year 2019, $5,788,372Performance Year 2018, $7,504,771
Performance Year 2017, $4,350,686
First Agreement Period |Performance Year 2019 | Performance Year 2018 | Performance Year 2017
25% - Reinvest in infrastructure
10% - Invested in redesigned care processes/resources
$2,885,659.19 - Distribution to ACO Participants
100% - Primary Care Professionals
N/A - Specialists
N/A - Hospital
Please note, the ACO-40 Depression Remission at 12 months quality measure is not included in public reporting due to low sample size.
For 2018 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2018-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/v47u-yq84/data
For 2017 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2017-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/gk7c-vejx/data
Note: In the Quality Performance Results file(s) above, search for “Aledade Accountable Care 16, LLC” or “Pennsylvania PMA 2017 ACO” to view the quality performance results. This ACO can also be found by using the ACO ID A3458 in the public use files on data.cms.gov.
No, our ACO does not utilize the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.
Our ACO operates a “High Priority AWV Completion Challenge”.