Aledade Accountable Care 90, LLC
4550 Montgomery Ave Ste 950N
Bethesda, MD 20814
|First Name||Last Name||Member Title/Position||Member's Voting Power (Expressed as a percentage or number)||Membership Type||Practice Legal Business Name|
|JERROD||ANDERSON||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||White River Health System Inc|
|GILBERT||DARRINGTON||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Health Services Inc|
|WILLIAM||DIXON||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Lovelace Family Medicine|
|THOMAS||EVANS||Board Member/Compliance Committee Lead||1||ACO Participant Representative||Evans Medical Clinic PLLC|
|BENJAMIN||FONTENOT||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Imperial Health|
|CAROLYN||FORBES||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Valley Family Medicine|
|PIYUSH||GUPTA||Board Member/ACO Medical Director||1||ACO Participant Representative||Sevi Health|
|HOLLY||HARPER||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Mercury Street Medical Group Pllc|
|ROBERT||JIMMERSON II||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Jimmersons Family Health Care|
|RUTH||MANN||Board Member/Medicare Beneficiary Representative||1||Medicare Beneficiary Representative||Evans Medical Clinic PLLC|
|JENNIFER||MILEY||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Woodlands Medical Specialists|
|STEVEN||PEARLMAN||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Talcott Primary Care Llc|
|SHAWN||STUSSY||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Family Medical Group of Texarkana|
|ENAS||TUPPO||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||United MSO|
|BRENDA||VOZZA||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Brookridge Internal Medicine Associates Pa|
|PAUL||WASHBURN||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Paul Jordan Washburn MD|
|JEREMY||WILLIAMS||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Williams Family Practice Pllc|
|PEDRO||YLISASTIGUI||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Pedro Ylisastigui. M.D.P.A.|
- ACO Executive: Jennifer Campioli
- Medical Director: Piyush Gupta
- Compliance Officer: Amy Youtz
- Quality Assurance / Improvement Officer: Emily Maxson
Committee Leader Name and Position
Thomas Evans / Compliance Committee Leader
- Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals
Waiver for Payment for Telehealth Services:
- Our ACO clinicians provide telehealth services using the flexibilities under 42 CFR § 425.612(f) and 42 CFR § 425.613.
ACO Participation Waiver
The following information describes each arrangement for which our ACO seeks protection under the ACO Participation Waiver, including any material amendment or modification to a disclosed arrangement.
Parties to the arrangement: All ACO Participants are eligible to participate.
Date of arrangement: 3/30/2022 - 12/31/2022
Items, services, goods, or facility provided: Authorization of ACO Participation Waiver to Support Staffing of Value-Based Care Initiatives. During performance year 2022, the ACO's (identified below) will make payments necessary to Participants in the ACO to reimburse fair market value staffing costs to complete the following specific activities.
- Contact patients recently discharged from a hospital emergency department or inpatient/outpatient status to assess if needs were met and schedule a follow up visit with their primary care physician if needed.
- Contact patients who have not been seen by their primary care physician in 6-12 months (depending on chronic conditions) and schedule annual wellness or other diagnostically appropriate appointments
- Contact patients who are new to the Medicare program and schedule a “Welcome to Medicare” visit
- Implement and routinize use of the Aledade application to provide insights into patient health, diagnosis coding opportunities, and visibility into the total cost of patient care.