Aledade Accountable Care 22, LLC
4550 Montgomery Ave, Ste 950
Bethesda, MD 20814
- AGEWELL MEDICAL ASSOCIATES PC
- ARIBBE A. MARTIN, MD, PSC
- BALHARA INTERNAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATES PC
- BETHANY PRIMARY CARE
- CENTRAL DELAWARE FAMILY MEDICINE
- DUNLAWTON FAMILY MEDICINE PLC
- FAMILY CARE GROUP OF THOMSON INC
- FAMILY HEALTH CARE CENTER
- FAMILY MEDICAL GROUP OF TEXARKANA
- FIRST STATE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES
- GOVERNORS FAMILY PRACTICE PA
- JACK R. MILLIGAN M.D., P.A.
- LOFTON FAMILY CLINIC, MD PA
- MEDICAL ASSOCIATES OF ALBANY, P.C.
- MEDICAL ASSOCIATES OF BREVARD LLC
- MILTON ENTERPRISES INC.
- NORTH HILLS FAMILY CLINIC P A
- POCAHONTAS MEDICAL CLINIC PA
- PREMIERE PHYSICIANS P.A.
- PRINCETON MEDICAL GROUP,P.A.
- RANCH VIEW FAMILY MEDICINE, PC
- ROBERT P VOGT INC
- RURAL HEALTH MEDICAL PROGRAM, INC.
- SHANE C HERNESMAN MD PA
- SOUTHERN MEDICAL GROUP
- SOUTHPARK INTERNAL MEDICINE PC
- THOMAS NEEF
- WAYNE FAMILY PRACTICE ASSOCIATES, P.C.
- Robert Vogt, Voting Member, 1, ACO Participant Representative, ROBERT P VOGT INC
- Rebecca McIlroy, Voting Member, 1, ACO Participant Representative, CENTRAL DELAWARE FAMILY MEDICINE
- Jack Cobb, Voting Member, 1, ACO Participant Representative, NORTH HILLS FAMILY CLINIC P A
- James Kearney, Voting Member, 1, ACO Participant Representative, MEDICAL ASSOCIATES OF BREVARD LLC
- Charles Gebhardt, Voting Member, 1, ACO Participant Representative, MEDICAL ASSOCIATES OF ALBANY, P.C.
- Leonard Grossman, Voting Member, 1, ACO Participant Representative, PRINCETON MEDICAL GROUP,P.A.
- TBD, Voting Member, 1, Medicare Beneficiary Representative, N/A
- Ahmed Haque, Voting Member, Chair, 1, Other, Aledade, Inc.
- ACO Executive: Mr. Ahmed Haque
- Medical Director: Dr. Karen Smith
- Compliance Officer: Ms. Sarah Chasson
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer: Dr. Emily Maxson
- Compliance Committee: Dr. Jarod Speer
- Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals
First Agreement Period
- Performance Year 2018, $0
N/A - Reinvested in infrastructure
N/A - Invested in redesigned care processes/resources
N/A - Distributed to ACO Participants
100% - Primary Care Professionals
N/A - Specialists
N/A - Hospital
Please note, the ACO-40 Depression Remission at 12 months quality measure is not included in public reporting due to low sample size.
For 2018 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2018-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/v47u-yq84/data
Note: In the Quality Performance Results file(s) above, search for “Aledade Accountable Care 22, LLC” or “Opportunity 2019 ACO” to view the quality performance results. This ACO can also be found by using the ACO ID A3630 in the public use files on data.cms.gov.
No, our ACO does not utilize the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.