Aledade Accountable Care 25, LLC
4550 Montgomery Ave, Ste 950
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Woodbridge Medical Associates, PA
- Avenel Iselin Medical Group PA
- Vanguard Medical Group PA
- Our Family Practice
- Cascarina, Michael, Voting Member, 2, ACO Participant Representative, Our Family Practice
- Mayer, Marc, Voting Member, 2, ACO Participant Representative, AVENEL ISELIN MEDICAL GROUP PA
- McCarrick, Tom, Voting Member, 2, Participant Representative, Vanguard Medical Group PA
- Grecco, Lillian, Voting Member, 2, ACO Participant Representative, WOODBRIDGE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES,P.A.
- Mayer, Arlene, Voting Member, 1, Medicare Beneficiary Representative, N/A
- Luebcke, Jennifer, Voting Member and Chair, 1, ACO Executive, Aledade, Inc.
- ACO Executive: Ms. Jennifer Luebcke
- Medical Director: Dr. Thomas McCarrick
- Compliance Officer: Ms. Sarah Chasson
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer: Dr. Emily Maxson
- Compliance Committee: Dr. Peter Carrazzone
- Clinical Guidance Committee: Dr. Josette Palmer
- A network of individual practices of ACO professionals
First Agreement Period
Performance Year 2018, $0
N/A - Reinvest in infrastructure
N/A - Invested in redesigned care processes/resources
N/A - Distribution to ACO Participants
100% - Primary Care Professionals
N/A - Specialists
N/A - Hospital
Please note, the ACO-40 Depression Remission at 12 months quality measure is not included in public reporting due to low sample size.
For 2018 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2018-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/v47u-yq84/data
Note: In the Quality Performance Results file(s) above, search for “Aledade Accountable Care 25, LLC” to view the quality performance results. This ACO can also be found by using the ACO ID A3891 in the public use files on data.cms.gov.
No, our ACO does not utilize the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver