Aledade Accountable Care 102, LLC
4550 Montgomery Ave Ste 950N
Bethesda, MD 20814
|First Name||Last Name||Member Title/Position||Member's Voting Power (Expressed as a percentage or number)||Membership Type||Practice Legal Business Name|
|CAROLYN||ALLISON||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Charlotte Community Health Clinic|
|GEORGE||BARTON||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Rural Medical Services Inc|
|RHONDA||BARWICK||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Goshen Medical Center Inc|
|RICKY||BROOKS||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Bertie County Rural Health|
|PATRICIA||CARSWELL||Board Member/Medicare Beneficiary Representative||1||Medicare Beneficiary Representative||Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers|
|LAVETTE||CUNNINGHAM||Board Member/Compliance Committee Lead||1||ACO Participant Representative||Triad Adult and Pediatric Medicine Inc (TAPM)|
|MAYRA||GALEANO||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||MedNorth Health Center|
|BRIAN||HAILE||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Neighborhood Health|
|PATRICIA||HALL||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Mountain Community Health Partnership|
|LAURA||HARRIS||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Chota Community Health Services|
|SHAUNA||HERMAN||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Stedman-Wade Health Services Inc|
|DON||HOLLOMAN||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Center|
|RICHARD||HUDSPETH||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Blue Ridge Health|
|MICHELE||LEWIS||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Triad Adult and Pediatric Medicine INC (TAPM)|
|YVONNE||LONG-GEE||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Rural Health Group Inc|
|JANIE||MCGINLEY||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Lifespan Health|
|TOM||MCRARY||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||West Caldwell Health Council Inc|
|TIM||PLAUT||Board Member/ACO Medical Director||1||ACO Participant Representative||Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers|
|JOE||ROCKENSTEIN||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Ocracoke Health Center|
|KIM||SCHWARTZ||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Roanoke Chowan Community Health Center|
|LISA||TERRY||Board Member||1||ACO Participant Representative||Primary Care And Hope Clinic|
- ACO Executive: Alexander Mullineaux
- Medical Director: Tim Plaut
- Compliance Officer: Amy Youtz
- Quality Assurance / Improvement Officer: Emily Maxson
Committee Leader Name and Position
LaVette Cunningham/Compliance Committee Lead
- Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals
Waiver for Payment for Telehealth Services:
- Our ACO clinicians provide telehealth services using the flexibilities under 42 CFR § 425.612(f) and 42 CFR § 425.613.
ACO Participation Waiver
The following information describes each arrangement for which our ACO seeks protection under the ACO Participation Waiver, including any material amendment or modification to a disclosed arrangement.
Parties to the arrangement: All ACO Participants are eligible to participate.
Date of arrangement: 4/25/2022 - 12/31/2022
Items, services, goods, or facility provided: Authorization of ACO Participation Waiver to Support Staffing of Value-Based Care Initiatives. During performance year 2022, the ACO's (identified below) will make payments necessary to Participants in the ACO to reimburse fair market value staffing costs to complete the following specific activities.
- Contact patients recently discharged from a hospital emergency department or inpatient/outpatient status to assess if needs were met and schedule a follow up visit with their primary care physician if needed.
- Contact patients who have not been seen by their primary care physician in 6-12 months (depending on chronic conditions) and schedule annual wellness or other diagnostically appropriate appointments
- Contact patients who are new to the Medicare program and schedule a “Welcome to Medicare” visit
- Implement and routinize use of the Aledade application to provide insights into patient health, diagnosis coding opportunities, and visibility into the total cost of patient care.