Aledade is committed to helping primary care practices best serve their patient population by offering hybrid patient-care, whether it be in-person or telehealth, long-term. Please join us to review sustainable in-person and virtual care practices to help your practice optimize visit workflows and increase patient engagement.
Please join our speakers.
- Dr. Sarah Mullins, Stoney Batter Creek Physicians
- Dr. Ryan Knopp, Stonecreek Family Physicians
- Dr. Ryan Frazine, Advanced Internal Medicine
This webinar is moderated by Dr. Jen Brull of Post-Rock Family Medicine.
- Understand the long-term value of practicing hybrid patient-care leveraging in-person, telehealth, and phone visits now and in the future
- Uncover workflow tips on how to increase patient visit volume, prioritizing most at-risk patients first
- Learn ways to incorporate telehealth best practices for Value-Based Care success