Aledade Arkansas ACO, LLC
4550 Montgomery Ave, Ste 950
Bethesda, MD 20814
- SANSUM CLINIC
- MICHAEL C. BORDOFSKY MD
- TIMOTHY LEIGH RODGERS MD A MEDICAL CORPORATION
- TRAUTWEIN MEDICAL CORPORATION
- PALLIATIVE CARE CONSULTANTS OF SANTA BARBARA
- JACKSON & ENGBERG MEDICAL CORPORATION
- SANTA BARBARA INTERNAL MEDICINE GROUP A MEDICAL CORPORATION
- Executive Director: Gavin White
- Medical Director: TBD
- Compliance Officer: Ms. Sarah Chasson
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer: Dr. Emily Maxson
- ACO professionals in a group practice arrangement.
- Partnerships or joint venture arrangements between hospitals and ACO professionals.
- Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals.
Second Agreement Period
Performance Year 2019A, $1,600,693
Performance Year 2019, $0
First Agreement Period
Performance Year 2018, $0
Performance Year 2017, $0
Second Agreement Period | Performance Year 2019A
First Agreement Period | Performance Year 2017
N/A - Reinvest in infrastructure
N/A - Invested in redesigned care processes/resources
N/A - Distribution to ACO Participants
100% - Primary Care Professionals
N/A - Specialists
N/A - Hospital
Please note, the ACO-40 Depression Remission at 12 months quality measure is not included in public reporting due to low sample size.
For 2018 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2018-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/v47u-yq84/data
For 2017 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2017-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/gk7c-vejx/data
Note: In the Quality Performance Results file(s) above, search for “Aledade Arkansas ACO, LLC” or “Arkansas 2017 ACO” to view the quality performance results. This ACO can also be found by using the ACO ID A3299 in the public use files on data.cms.gov.
No, our ACO does not utilize the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.
The ACO is participating in a medication management agreement with CVS.
Our ACO operates a “TCM Completion Challenge”.