Aledade Arkansas ACO, LLC
4550 Montgomery Ave, Ste 950
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Arkansas Central Primary Care PLLC
- Arkansas Primary Care Clinics PA
- Autumn Road Family Practice, P.A
- INTERNAL MEDICINE DIAGNOSTICS INC
- James E. Zini, D.O, P.A
- North Little Rock Primary Care and Diagnostic Clinic PLLC
- Randy D. Walker, M.D., P.L.L.C.
- Randy Walker
- Saline Med-Peds Group, Inc
- SAMA Healthcare Services PA
- Shane Higginbotham MD PA
- Shawn Purifoy, M.D., P.A.
- The Winston Clinic PA
- Cerrato, Deborah, Physician, 1, Voting Member, Arkansas Central Primary Care PLLC
- Pounders, Philip, Physician, 1, Voting Member, Autumn Road Family Practice, P.A
- Zini, James, Physician, 1, Voting Member, James E. Zini, D.O, P.A
- Walker, Angie, Office Manager, 1, Voting Member, Randy D. Walker, M.D., P.L.L.C.
- Higginbotham, Michael, Physician, 1, Voting Member, Shane Higginbotham MD PA
- Applegate, Eva, Voting Member, 1, Medicare Beneficiary Representative, N/A
- Lewis, Derek, Physician, 1, Voting Member, Arkansas Primary Care Clinics PA
- Sra, Surinder, Physician, 1, Voting Member, INTERNAL MEDICINE DIAGNOSTICS INC
- Martindale, Cindy, 1, Voting Member, Saline Med-Peds Group, Inc
- Callaway, Matthew, Physician, 1, Voting Member, SAMA Healthcare Services PA
- Purifoy, Shawn, Physician, 1, Voting Member, Shawn Purifoy, M.D., P.A.
- Winston, Scott, Physician, 1, Voting Member, The Winston Clinic PA
- Bowles, Dan, Voting Member and Chair, 1, Aledade, Inc., N/A
- Executive Director: Ms. Miranda Morris
- Medical Director: Dr. Shawn Purifoy
- Compliance Officer: Ms. Sarah Chasson
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer: Dr. Emily Maxson
- Beneficiary Engagement Committee: Eva Applegate
- Evidence-Based Medicine Committee: Dr. Philip Pounders, Dr. Matt Callaway, Dr. Tom Leslie, Angie Walker
- Transitions of Care Committee: Dr. Shawn Purifoy
- Compliance Committee: Dr. Matt Callaway
- Performance Improvement Committee: Dr. James Zini
- ACO professionals in a group practice arrangement.
- Partnerships or joint venture arrangements between hospitals and ACO professionals.
- Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals.
- First Agreement Period
- Performance Year 2017, $0
First Agreement Period | Performance Year 2017
N/A - Reinvest in infrastructure
N/A - Invested in redesigned care processes/resources
N/A - Distribution to ACO Participants
100% - Primary Care Professionals
N/A - Specialists
N/A - Hospital
Please note, the ACO-40 Depression Remission at 12 months quality measure is not included in public reporting due to low samples and the ACO-36 All-Cause Unplanned Admissions for Patients with Diabetes quality measure is not included in public reporting due to a non-material technical error.
For 2017 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2017-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/gk7c-vejx/data
Note: In the Quality Performance Results file(s) above, search for “Aledade Arkansas ACO, LLC” to view the quality performance results. This ACO can also be found by using the ACO ID A13910 in the public use files on data.cms.gov.
No, our ACO does not utilize the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.
The ACO is participating in a medication management agreement with CVS.
Our ACO operates a “TCM Completion Challenge”.