Passion, Commitment, Growth
At Aledade, our work culture is driven by our employees’ passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. In 2018, Aledade was named a Top Workplace by the Washington Post. In a recent employee survey, 98% of Aledade employees reported that they are proud to work at Aledade, and 93% of employees recommended Aledade as a great place to work.
Our team members draw from a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, education and expertise. Our team includes former Peace Corps volunteers, mountain climbers, church leaders, veterans, yoga instructors, acupuncturists, triathletes, chefs, world travelers, and rodeo athletes — and more! But, we all have one thing that connects us– a shared passion that drives our mission.
Grit, Service, Inclusion
As we work each day to revolutionize healthcare in the United States, we strive to uphold Aledade’s values of service, grit, and inclusion in every decision we make. These values are our ‘North Star,’ our guiding force, as we work to transform our healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society.
Diversity & Inclusion at Aledade
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We recognize that diversity makes us stronger and better positioned to pursue our mission. Bethesda, Maryland is home to our headquarters, but we partner with practices across the country. The communities Aledade serves are as diverse as the members of our team who work alongside them. From the rural areas of the Appalachian Mountains to urban neighborhoods in New York City, Aledade’s partner practices and team members come together with a shared mission of doing what is good for patients, doctors, and society.
We know that having a diverse team is not enough. Aledade believes that for our company to thrive, all of our employees must feel included in and connected to our company’s culture. Aledade is committed to fostering inclusion and cultural competency, so all employees feel comfortable, valued, and recognized in the workplace. Here are a few of the ways we foster inclusion at Aledade:
- Dress code: At the office, Aledade has a relaxed dress code to encourage self-expression.
- Paid family leave: Aledade believes family and work-life balance are important for everyone. That is why we offer paid parental leave to all new parents, biological and adoptive, and regardless of gender or identity.
- Gender-neutral restrooms: Employees may access the restrooms that match their gender identity, or may utilize one of our private, gender-neutral restrooms if they prefer. Regardless of how you identify, you can be comfortable.
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee: Aledade has launched a team-driven diversity and inclusion committee, made up of team members from all parts of the company, to make Aledade a better place to work.
- Sharing our stories: Each week, a member of our team presents about a typical day in his or her life. These casual presentations have become Aledade’s most popular presentation series, offering us a unique opportunity to learn more about our colleagues – their backgrounds, their communities, families, cultures, interests, what inspires them and what working at Aledade means to them.
We recognize that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace takes ongoing dialogue and effort. We strive every day to keep diversity and inclusion at the heart of our culture.
“To provide the best service and most resources I can to help better patient care!”
Lacy, Practice Transformation Specialist
“To be Aledade-y is to be crazy enough to believe you can change the whole health care system and one practice at a time!”
Joe, Director of Adoption
“Being Aledadey means waking up everyday to strive for a noble cause, to choose to serve others, to be intentional about the way you spend the majority of hours in any given day and to believe in the fact that the whole is always stronger than the sum of its parts.”
Sonya, Senior Clinical Informaticist
How to be Aledade-y: “To be humble yet confident; to innovate and push boundaries; to honor and cherish one another; and to live and breathe our shared commitment to change the course of healthcare.”
Emily, Senior Vice President Medical Affairs & Product