Summary of Benefits
Aledade recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Basic life insurance coverage
- Group short- and long-term disability coverage
- 401k plan with a 4% match
- Pre-tax commuter benefit program
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
For Recent Graduates
The Aledade Fellowship
From Our Blog
- What Does It Mean to Be Aledadey? - Tucker Two weeks ago, The New York Times showcased two Aledade partner practices in Kansas. I, like many of my colleagues, excitedly shared this piece …
Aledade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.